Archive for August 2016

Reducing or Declining Your Federal Loans

If you want to decline or reduce the amount of federal direct loans you will receive, you need to submit a Data Change Form (DCF). Steps to complete the DCF Log in to view your award status. Under “You are required to” on the award letter, you’ll see a link for “Data Change Form (DCF).”…

Read More

Submit Missing Documents Now to Avoid Delays

When you apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year, your information goes through a verification process if you are selected by the federal government or the school. Our office may request additional documentation from you in order to verify the information from your FAFSA. You will…

Read More