Forms & Documents

Committed to making your education affordable

After completing the FAFSA, additional documentation may be requested to verify the student’s information. You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete these forms.

2019-2020 Forms & Documents

You will receive an email notification with further details on what forms or documents you need to present to the Office of Financial Aid.

View your required documents for more information.

Click to view your required documents

Additional forms can be found below.

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress - Appeal for Financial Aid Probation
    • Complete this form only if you received notification that you are not meeting satisfactory academic progress.
  • FERPA Release Form
    • The Office of Financial Aid cannot share student account information with parents or guardians without written consent from the student (in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, also known as FERPA).
  • Change in Family Circumstances
    • If your circumstances have significantly changed since you filed the FAFSA, you may be able to appeal for more aid.
  • Graduate PLUS Loan Increase Form
    • If you received a Graduate PLUS loan for 2018-19, and would like to request an increase, complete this form.
  • Undergraduate/Parent PLUS Loan Increase Form
    • If you received a Parent PLUS loan for 2018-19, and would like to request an increase, complete this form.
  • Petition for Dependency Override
    • If you feel that you have unusual circumstances that need to be considered when determining your dependency status, you may submit a request for dependency override.
  • Summer 2019 Aid Application
    • If you are taking classes in summer 2019, you may be eligible to apply for financial aid.

Verification Deadlines

Students must provide verification documentation prior to the awarding of any program funds. The deadline for the student to submit their documentation is either the deadline published annually in the Federal Register or 120 days after the last day of the student’s enrollment for that academic year, whichever is earlier.