Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Cost of Attendance
Cost of Attendance for Academic Year 2016-2017
Determine the cost of attendance at Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS), New Jersey's academic health center aligned with Rutgers University–New Brunswick and collaborating universitywide. RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy, and aging research.
Choose the RBHS program below for details on cost of attendance.
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy
- Graduate School of Biomedical Science (Masters, Ph. D., and certificate)
- New Jersey Medical School
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (DMD, International, and post graduate)
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health (Masters, Ph. D., and certificate)