Job title: LEGO Mindstorms Robot and/or Computer Science Instructor/Assistant
Location: Middlesex County, NJ
- LEGO Mindstorms Robot Robotics Instructor/assistant for Gr. 4 to 6 or 7 to 9 -Seeking robotics technology instructors and assistants for groups Gr.4to 6, Gr. 7-9. Heavily in software programming with some in mechanical building for small robot using LEGO Mindstorms. Robotics (heavily focus on Programming) Instructor for Grade 4 to 6 or Grade 7 to 9, or Grade 9+. Curriculum is 100% projects-based. All focus on Problems-solving learning. Projects are goal-oriented, but with open-ended solutions. Advanced Opportunity: to mentor robotics competition teams.
- C Programming /Computer Science Instructor/assistant -Seeking computer science instructors and assistants using C programming for groups Gr. 7+.Stress in computational programming and analysis, not just the mechanic in programming.
Training: Will provide training for those who show potential if you are considered to be a good candidate.
- Have rapport with children (based on the age group you choose)
- Have experience in working with a minimum group size of 4.
- Love mathematics, science, and technology
- Highly Proficient in Algebra II, over 700 SAT-Math For Gr.7+
- Highly Proficient in Algebra II, or 700 SAT-Math.
- Be an outside the box thinker
- Must have college level programming experience in C , or C++, or Java
- If applying for Programming / Computer Science instructor position, you MUST be highly proficient in
College level Data Structure. (Note, you will be given a programming in C test during interview.)
- Have passion to enrich themselves, and make things happen
- Be goal-oriented Like to take pride of what you do.
Pay Rate: $25-$50 per 2 hour class
Hours: 2-12 hours per week
Start date: ASAP
How to Apply: https://jobs.stormingrobots.com