Employer Information - Employer of the Month
The Rutgers University Student Employment Office offers the Employer of the Month program to businesses who post their employment opportunities through our Job Location and Development Program (JLDP) database. This program is an excellent way to promote your part-time and seasonal job opportunities to Rutgers University students in the New Brunswick, Newark and Camden regions!
Employer of the Month includes the following for a one month period:
- Your logo will be displayed on the homepage of the Student Employment website, highlighting your company as an Employer of the Month, with a direct link to your job opportunities.
- Your job opportunities will be posted in the JLDP database until you tell us to remove them.
- Your job opportunities will be advertised through the Student Employment Office Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Your job opportunities will be distributed to the many students who stop in each day inquiring about part-time employment opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to reserve a table in any of the student centers in New Brunswick for the purpose of recruiting student employees.
The cost to participate in this exciting program is $100.00 per month. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the registration form and either email, fax or mail the form to us. All contact information for the Student Employment Office is listed on the registration form. Months are assigned at the discretion of the Student Employment Office. There may be more than one employer featured each month.
We are please to offer the opportunity for companies to save money by participating in more than one of our events/programs. Please see our 2017-2018 program packages.
Upon receipt of confirmation of your participation in the program, a check in the amount of $100.00 made payable to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey must be mailed to the Student Employment Office.
We look forward to assisting you in finding exceptional part-time and seasonal student employees. If you have any questions, please feel free to .