Annual Hot Jobs of the Season Program
Committed to making your education affordable
Each year, during October and November, participating employers seeking part-time and seasonal student employees will be featured through the annual Hot Jobs of the Season Program. That’s 9 weeks of us promoting your job opportunities to Rutgers University students on the New Brunswick, Newark and Camden Campuses!
The program includes the following:
- Direct promotion of your company to Rutgers University students at 4 Hot Jobs of the Season Pop-up Recruitment Events. Pop-up Recruitment Events will be held in the Student Centers on each New Brunswick Campus throughout the first week in October. The Student Employment Office Staff will distribute information about your job openings and your company to all students who attend. Your company logo and job postings will be included in our Pop-up Recruitment program booklet, which will be handed out to each student. The program booklet will also be distributed to students who visit the Student Employment Office in search of part-time job opportunities.
- Your logo will be displayed on the homepage of the Student Employment Website, highlighting your company as a Hot Jobs of the Season participant with a direct link to your job opportunities.
- A direct link to your job posting will be displayed on the JLDP homepage for the entire 9 weeks and your jobs will remain posted in the JLDP database until you tell us to remove them.
- Your company and job openings will be featured in our Hot Jobs of the Season Social Media Campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You will have the opportunity to reserve a table in any of the Student Centers on the New Brunswick Campus in October and November to recruit student employees.
Hot Jobs of the Season will be heavily promoted to Rutgers students, including advertisements on the Student Employment Website and Social Media sites, the student-run television station - RU-TV, and the Rutgers University Calendar of Events. In addition, we will be sending emails blasts and displaying flyers throughout the New Brunswick campus including in the Residence Halls, Student Centers, Dining Halls and Classroom Buildings.