Posts Tagged ‘academic progress’

Satisfactory Academic Progress for Spring 2017

Satisfactory academic progress (SAP) is a requirement for all students receiving federal, state, or university assistance while enrolled at Rutgers. If you recently received an email notification regarding SAP, you may need to take further action to remain eligible for aid in the upcoming academic year. » What is Satisfactory Academic Progress? Financial aid recipients…

Read More